The minimum starting salary for this role is $103.56/hour. ; base pay offered may increase based on experience, skills and internal equity.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Hospital/Medical Center President acts as the leader of the healthcare entity at a facility level to ensure the organization operates in a fiscally responsible manner to optimally fulfill the OSF Healthcares strategy. The President directs all internal operations of the hospital/medical center while developing and implementing short-term tactics within long term strategies that provide high quality and cost effective health care.
Completion of a Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Accounting, Finance or Business is required.
Masters level coursework is preferred.
Must understand healthcare operations and operational regulations that would normally be acquired over seven to ten years of progressively more responsible healthcare employment or closely related work experience.
1. Demonstrable understanding of current Federal and State rules and regulations governing health care.
2. General knowledge of finance, reimbursement, budgetary, strategic planning in a multi-system healthcare environment.
3. Ability to command respect and confidence with professional peers on direct provision, referral and contractual basis.
4. Management & leadership experience in a consumer focused healthcare. Exhibited leadership skills and executive presence.
5. Experience in administrative management of professional and/or Medical divisions. 6. Must possess high ethical standards with ability to build teams and relationships with results orientation and commitment to staff development.
7. Must ascribe to and represent Catholic Religious Ethics, Values, and Principles as they relate to the practice of Catholic healthcare.
OSF HealthCare is an integrated health system owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, headquartered in Peoria, Illinois.
OSF HealthCare employs over 24,000 Mission Partners in more than 350 locations, including 15 hospitals, more than 45 urgent care locations, and two colleges of nursing throughout Illinois and Michigan.
The OSF HealthCare physician network employs 2,400+ primary care, specialist and advanced practice providers.
OSF HealthCare, through OSF Home Care Services, operates an extensive network of services, including eight home health agencies, eight hospice agencies including an inpatient hospice home, home infusion pharmacy and home medical equipment.
It also owns Pointcore, Inc., composed of health care-related businesses; OSF HealthCare Foundation, the philanthropic arm for the organization; and OSF Ventures, which provides investment capital for promising health care innovation startups.