Location: Louisville, Kentucky
LifePoint Health has an opportunity for a DVP IRF, Business Development to join our team!
Oversees the Division's business development and training activities aimed specifically within the Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) business segment and is accountable for the business results therewithin. Develops and delivers a variety of educational programs and creates tools for training Clinical Liaisons and evaluating performance. Collaborates and participates with the marketing department to develop brochures and other collateral material and campaigns to support business development initiatives, quarterly campaigns,etc. Collaborates with Division leadership team and Sales Operations and finance teams to develop and deliver budgets, annual targets and annual compensation plans which are aligned with business needs and expectations.
Those functions that the individual who holds the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of reasonable accommodation.
- Continually evaluates market strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions. Directs the research and analysis of business opportunities for the division team. DVP Business Development is completely accountable for the admission, revenue, and earnings outcomes of the IRF segment alongside operational/clinical counterparts.
- Develops strategies and processes to develop maximum potential census volume, mix and revenue from all sources.
- Develops and helps lead the deployment strategy for the salesforce including recruiting, retention, salesforce expansion, and sales leadership deployment alongside RVP.
- Defines, measures and interprets market data, and prepares written analysis of trends, competition, potential business, products and services. Reviews, tracks, and reports on same on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Collaborates with Sales Operations to analyze the market potential and assist in census/admission ramp of new operations.
- Develops and delivers training modules to new and existing CL's, DBDs and AVPs of Marketing as needed.
- Develops, monitors and maintains annual marketing calendar/initiatives in collaboration with the division team and marketing department.
- Dedicated to Hope, Healing and Recovery
- Active member of the division team including participation in QOR, MOR, Volume calls, strategy sessions, budget meetings, etc.
- Audits the compliance/success of new programs and initiatives.
- Assists in the recruitment, retention, leadership, support, and direction of the activities of the Assistant Vice Presidents of Business Development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Skilled in marketing healthcare programs and products.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Ability to be flexible in work hours.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Skilled in developing and presenting marketing and training materials.
- Skilled in analytical evaluation.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations regarding IRF operations and reimbursements.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 50%+
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in business or marketing or equivalent experience.
10 years experience in marketing healthcare services and 5+ years experience in leading CL teams.